Industry: Management, Marketing & PR
Location: Bangalore, India
Manager Pre-sales – Healthcare
- Build business volume and growth for the Payer and Provider BPO service line through Industry/Competitor and Process analysis
- Work closely with the HLS Vertical team to identify new vertical zed offerings for the Payer and Provider BPO unit in line with customer expectations/ industry demands/trends
- Work closely with the Healthcare Field Force to drive BPO penetration in accounts
- Result oriented professional, go getter with experience Payer & Provider business process Outsourcing/Offshoring industry
- Work experience in Business Development and Operations for outsourced /offshored Payer & Provider operations
- Prior experience in identifying, evaluating and building new alliance partnerships in the Payer & Provider BPO Vertical
- Creating customized value proposition for customers in the fields of Enrollment & Billing, Claims (Commercial, Medicare), Customer Service
- Be a part of the Presales Team for creating RFx responses, solution creation and value proposition themes
- Ability to provide summarized research and analysis reports to the senior management on the trends, changes, influences, in the Payer & Provider outsourcing industry
- Should have in depth understanding of various pricing models/ benchmark prices and industry benchmark metrics prevailing in the Healthcare Payer and Provider BPO and understanding of Medicare and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM).
- MBA from a good institute with over 10-12 years of experience (with Healthcare, Life Sciences degree would be an advantage)
- Relevant industry certifications such as CPC/CCHIIM/ AHIP/CPAM, etc.
Prior Healthcare BPO experience
- Pre-sales experience is mandatory.