Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
Location: Bangalore, India
The Sr. Manager – Finance Operations Accounting is responsible for the Finance Operations accounting processes in Bangalore, India and will report directly to the Finance Operations Accounting team at corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA.
- The candidate will be a strong communicator and will be responsible for coordinating and representing the interests of the Finance Operations accounting group within Amazon in areas of general ledger account reconciliations, financial reporting metrics, process design, internal control effectiveness, computing system interaction, financial accounting requirements, and other relevant areas to ensure that Finance Operations team stays ahead of risks associated with growth.
- The responsibility of this role will be global. This individual will be a very strong leader who is adept at driving change within a very dynamic business environment and has a proven record of delivering process efficiency results.
- This position will be involved in multiple simultaneous new business project launches that have impact to the accounting organization and that require a solid understanding of financial systems as well as accounting implications.
- This person will be expected to take ownership, identify process improvement opportunities for existing processes and controls, and drive positive change in the organization.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the Finance Operations Accounting team in India including:
- hiring, training, and employee development;
- managing group workload and establishing priorities;
- ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed;
- managing annual performance targets and operating budget;
- creating and monitoring appropriate performance metrics.
- This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
LOOKING FOR 15YRS OF EXP (CA QUALIFICATION) WILLING TO RELOCATE AT BANGALORE.
CURRENT CTC : 30 TO 45LPA.
WORKED AS CONTROLSHIP ROLE IN ANY SHARED SERVICES AND BPO. THIS PERSON WILL BE NO 1 IN CURRENT ORGANIZATION. WILLING TO WORK IN NIGHT SHIFTS.